Tuesday 8 March 2011

This Season, I'll Mostly Be Wearing...

This Season, I'll Mostly Be Wearing...
This Season, I'll Mostly Be Wearing...  (Click on the link to see details of the individual items on Polyvore)


I put together a little collage of some of the items on my SS11 wish list... Who am I kidding? I'm in the middle of a budget blowing real estate related transaction, so let's face it - the title of this post should be "If Only I had a Fairy Godmother or A Sugar Daddy".

Seeing as the only fairies I believe in are the Fashion Fairy and her little helpers, like the ones who make knitwear for Jigsaw (keep up... See previous fashion related post) and seeing as I am a good Christian girl and just the phrase "Sugar Daddy" brings me out in hives, I'm off to press my nose against the windows at Harvey Nicks.

Later...

P.S. Hopefully, there isn't a budget blowing real estate related transaction standing in the way of the rest of you buying some of these lovelies. Remember - I can shop for you! Drop me a line and permit me to live vicariously through you.